Kingrent.com maintains this web site (the "Site") for your information and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") as well as all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of "kingrent.com" or the respective owner as mentioned in the credits. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes without asking kingrent.com written permission, and consequently the respective owner in case it's a thirdly part material. Kingrent.com neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with kingrent.comIf you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you or your agent may send us a written notice via email to email@example.com. If your claims are found to be correct, we will remove those materials from the website.
2. While kingrent.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, King Rent makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. King Rent assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing the Site are at your own risk. Neither kingrent.com nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, special, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive damages, or any damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. King Rent also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading any materials, data, text, /images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Kingrent.com and it's logo and main image, icons and other kingrent.com services referenced herein are unregistered and registered service marks of kingrent.com. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Service Mark displayed on the Site without the written permission of kingrent.com. Your misuse of the Service Marks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that kingrent.com will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the service marks or trademarks of their respective owners.
5. The links in this area will let you leave kingrent.com's site. The linked sites are not under the control of kingrent.com, and kingrent.com is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Car Rental Turkey.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by kingrent.com of the site.
6. Although kingrent.com may from time to time monitor or review discussions, charts, postings, transmissions, bulletin board, and the like on the Site, kingrent.com is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Kingrent.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing kingrent.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting such information or materials.
7. If you misuse the Site in any fraudulent or wrongful way, kingrent.com reserves the right to take any necessary and appropriate action to prevent the misuse or recover damages resulting from the misuse.
8. Kingrent.com may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at anytime. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
1 Your contract with us
When you sign the front page of this rental agreement, you accept the conditions set out in this rental agreement. Please read carefully. If there is anything you do not understand, ask a staff member to explain it.
2 Rental period
You will have the vehicle for the period shown in the agreement.
If you do not bring back the vehicle on time, you will be breaking the conditions of this agreement. We can charge you for every day or part of the day you have the vehicle after you should have returned it to us. We have 2 hours tolerance for delays, after this time you will be charged an extra day, and we will charge also for possible following days until we get the vehicle back.
If for any personal reason, you break our agreement, not for a lack of service by King Rent AG, you can't ask for any refund because the car is booked from you and couldn't be rented to third clients.
3 Your responsibilities
a You must inspect the vehicle and any accessories we provide before you take the vehicle. If you are not satisfied with the vehicle or you do not think the condition of the vehicle meets our pre-rental inspection report, you should let us know. There is a 2 hour time limit from start of hire to notify any additional damage not noted at the time of inspection.
b You must look after the vehicle, any accessories and the keys or other locking device for the vehicle. You must always lock the vehicle when you are not using it, and use any security device which is fitted or which we supply. You must always protect the vehicle against weather conditions which could cause damage. You must make sure that you use the correct type of fuel and fluids in the vehicle.
c You are responsible for any damage to the vehicle, including damage caused by hitting low-level objects such as bridges or low-hanging tree branches. You will have to pay our reasonable costs for bringing the vehicle back to the condition stated in the pre-rental inspection report. This could include the cost of any damage inside and outside the vehicle, cleaning costs if the vehicle is very dirty, and replacing any items or accessories.
d You must not sell, rent or get rid of the vehicle or any of its parts. You must not give or try to give anyone the legal rights to the vehicle or transfer legal ownership.
e You must not let anyone repair the vehicle without our permission. If we do give you permission, we will only give you a refund if you have a receipt for the work we have given you permission for.
f You must let us know as soon as you become aware of a fault with the vehicle, or if the vehicle is stolen or involved in an accident.
g If we have agreed to deliver or collect the vehicle at an address you give us, you will be responsible for the vehicle from the time we deliver it, or until we collect it.
h When you return the vehicle, our staff must check its condition. You will stay responsible for the vehicle and its condition until our staff have checked it. In case of late evening drop offs, dirty car, or in case of any other circumstance in which the conditions of the vehicle cannot be accurately checked at the place, King Rent AG reserves the right to inspect the car at the daylight after washing it.
i You must not carry any object or substance which, because of its condition or smell, may harm the vehicle or delay us renting or selling it.
4 Our responsibilities
a We will identify and tell you about any existing damage to the vehicle before you sign this agreement.
b We have maintained the vehicle to at least the manufacturer’s recommended standard. The vehicle is roadworthy and
suitable for you to use at the start of the rental period.
We are not responsible for any loss which we or you could not have predicted, such as loss of profits or loss of opportunity (for example not being able to go to a business meeting).
We are only responsible for loss or damage to property in the vehicle if the loss or damage is a result of our neglect or if we have broken the conditions of our agreement. You are responsible for removing your personal belongings from the vehicle at the end of the rental period, as we are not responsible for any items you leave in the vehicle. If you do leave items in the vehicle, we may agree to keep them for you and send it to you. We may charge you the spedition costs.
6 Conditions for using the vehicle
a Only you, and any driver named on the front page, or anyone we have given written permission to, can drive the vehicle. Anyone driving the vehicle must have a full driving licence which is valid in the European Economic Area for the type of vehicle you are renting.
b You must not rent the vehicle to anyone else unless we have a written agreement that allows that. You must also not use the vehicle or let someone else use it:
1. for any illegal purposes or in a way which would cause nuisance;
2. to carry passengers for a fee (except for minibuses which you have a valid operator’s licence for);
3. for driving lessons;
4. to tow or push any vehicle, trailer or other object, without our written permission;
5. for racing, pacemaking, or to test the vehicle’s reliability or speed;
6. off roads or on roads unsuitable for the vehicle;
7. if the driver has been drinking alcohol or taking drugs;
8. outside of the Insurance Green card area;
9. if it is loaded beyond the manufacturer’s maximum weight recommendations;
10. to carry unsecured loads;
11. to carry more passengers than the vehicle was manufactured to legally carry;
12. if the driver does not have a valid operator’s licence (if it is a goods vehicle or a minibus).
Our prices are discussed and agreed mutually, all charges includes VAT . You will be responsible for paying the following charges:
a The rental and any other charges we work out according to this agreement.
b Any charge for loss or damage resulting from you not keeping to your responsibilities, as set out in section 3 (above).
c A refuelling service charge if you did not return the vehicle to us with the agreed amount of fuel (same as delivery). The charge will be based on considering 40 euro every ¼ fuel.
d All charges and legal costs for any congestion charge, road-traffic offence or parking offence, or any other offence involving the rental vehicle, including costs from the vehicle being clamped, seized or towed away. You are responsible for paying the appropriate authority or company for any charges and costs if and when they ask for these payments. You will also be responsible for paying our reasonable administration charges for dealing with these matters.
e The reasonable cost of repairing any damage to the vehicle which was not noted at the start of the agreement, whether you were at fault or not (depending on section 4). You will also be responsible for paying the reasonable cost of replacing the vehicle if it is stolen or written off, depending on any insurance you have (as set out in section 8), if and when we demand this payment. You will also be responsible for paying our administration charges, for dealing with this matter. Should we consider damage to be caused by gross negligence or deliberate misuse then we reserve the right to recharge to cost of repairs in full regardless of the insurance cover that has been taken out, ie fuel contamination. Any call out for a customer induced fault, (e.g. a call out to change a punctured tyre) could lead to additional charges being applied to the rental agreement.
f A loss-of-income charge, when we demand it, if we cannot rent out the vehicle because it needs to be repaired, if it is a write-off (it cannot be repaired), or if it has been stolen and we are waiting to receive a full payment of the vehicle’s value.
g We will only charge you for loss of income if we cannot get back our losses under the damage protection programme, as explained in section 8. We will charge you at the agreed daily rate, and we will never charge you for more than 30 days in any case. We will always do everything we can to make sure we repair the vehicle or get back our costs as soon as possible.
h Any recovery charges arising from the police, or any other public organisation (or their agent) who has seized the vehicle. You will also have to pay us a loss-of-income charge while we cannot rent out the vehicle.
i Any rates for a change of delivery and collection places of the vehicle, a charge for returning the vehicle later than 2 hours as agreed.
j You are responsible for any loss or damage to additional equipment hired at time of rental including but not
limited to satellite navigation equipment, baby seats etc.
You are responsible for all charges, even if you have asked someone else to be responsible for them.
By signing the agreement on the front page, you are accepting the conditions of our insurance policy.
Our Vehicles are mostly insured with full kasko insurance, having an excess between 1'000-20'000 euro depending on the vehicle hired (this amount will always be a similar amount as the security deposit, so as to be covered with our insurance policy). Although it is really likely that the amount in the security deposit will be the amount up to your responsibility, we reserve the right to ask for further refund in case our insurance will not cover us according to our policy statement (for example by having an accident while driving drunk or under drugs effects, or other illegal situations).
The client undertakes to park the vehicle in a suitable, locked, and where the vehicle will be equipped with the alarm inserted, otherwise the damage potential is borne by the client himself.
9 What to do if you have an accident or the vehicle is stolen
If you are involved in an accident, you must not admit that you are responsible. You should describe the situation as fully as possible when you are asked to do so by the police and us. You should get the names and addresses of everyone involved, including witnesses. You should also: make sure the vehicle is secure; tell the police straight away if anyone is injured or if there is a disagreement over who is responsible; and, contact us straight away.
You must then fill in our accident report form and provide us a copy. If the vehicle has been stolen, you must tell us as soon as possible and confirm this in writing as soon as reasonably possible. You or any authorised drivers will also need to:
• get the names and addresses of any witnesses and give them to us;
• send us any notices or other documents relating to any legal proceedings arising out of the theft or loss;
• help us and our insurers in any legal proceedings, including allowing us to take legal action in your name and defending any legal action taken against you; and
• give us back all keys and report the theft or loss to the police as soon as reasonably possible.
10 Data protection
By entering into this rental agreement you agree that we can process and store your personal information in connection with this agreement. We will use your information to analyse statistics, for market research, credit control and to protect our assets.
You agree that if you break the terms of this agreement we can pass your personal information to credit-reference agencies, debt collectors, the police or any other relevant organisation.
11 Ending this agreement
a We will end this agreement if we find out that your belongings have been taken away from you to pay off your debts, or a receiving order has been made against you. We may end this agreement if you do not meet its main conditions.
b If you are a company, we will end this agreement if: you go into liquidation; you call a meeting of creditors; we find out that your goods have been taken away from you until you pay off your debts; or you do not meet any of the conditions of this agreement.
c If we end this agreement it will not affect our right to receive any amount you owe us under the conditions of this agreement. We can also claim reasonable costs from you if you do not meet the main conditions of this agreement. We can repossess the vehicle and charge you a reasonable amount for doing so.
12 The law
We aim to deal with all disagreements fairly and calmly. If we cannot deal with a disagreement, we may take the matter to the Swiss Court following the swiss legal procedures. This agreement is governed by swiss laws. This agreement contains all the conditions which we have agreed and replaces any written or verbal agreements we have with you.